Re: LDAPResult structure

Grimmer, Francine (francine@microcosm.sandiegoca.attgis.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 96 09:16:00 PST

My interpretation of how an asynchronous call to ldap_result is that the
returned value from ldap_result indicates that the ldap_result call itself
was good or bad. Then to actually get the status of the result buffer you
need to call ldap_result2error and check the returned status. I notice this
particularly when getting the result of the ldap_bind call.

-Francine Grimmer