- July 2021, Cristen announced as the recipient of the ASHG 2021 Early-Career Award!
- March 2021, Brooke successfully defends her doctoral thesis, congrats Dr. Wolford!
- October 2020, Michigan Racial Equality and Community Health (M-REACH) project highlighted for promoting diversity in biomedical research!
- January 2020, The Willer lab visits our colleagues in Norway for a week of scientific discussion and collaboration focusing on the HUNT study!
- September 2019, Welcome new rotation students Ford and Hank, both graduate students in bioinformatics!
- August 2019, Best of luck to Austen and Nana as they leave for grad school!
- June 2019, Lab trip to Nichols Arboretum Peony Garden. We value work-life balance, it's important to stop and smell the roses (or peonies)!
- May 2019, Brad officially joins the lab as a graduate student working jointly with Alan Boyle!
- February 2019, Welcome Tanmoy, new post-doctoral fellow!
- September 2018, Welcome fall semester rotation students Morgan Oneka and Brad Crone, both from Bioinformatics!
- August 2018, Farewell to Wei as she moves to Boston for her new position as a post-doctoral Research Fellow at the Broad Institute. We'll miss you!
- July 2018, Congrats to Wei Zhou for winning the University of Michigan Medical School Excellence in Research Award and to Brooke Wolford for her nomination for the Excellence in Service Award
- July 2018, Ida Surakka awarded as University of Michigan Precision Health Scholar
- April 2018, Farewell to Jonas as he leaves to finish his clinical training. We'll miss you!
- January 2018, The Willer lab successfully escaped from the DECODE Ann Arbor escape room, go team!
- January 2017, Lab webpage launched