Greetings for Simon from All Over the Place
From Leonie and Mia Friedrich in Canada
Hi there Simon...;-)
I'm a BIG big dog and i hope you are not afraid of big dogs like me?
I'm almost the size of a little pony and if you would be around and if you
would live next door, you even could have a ride on my back.
I wouldn't mind.
I love children. But then sometimes i'm so happy to see them in the distance
that i run, run very quickly towards them and then they think i'm mad at
them and they run away and hide behind their moms. Too bad....i only want to
lick their faces and their legs. This is what i like best.
Licking somebody means giving kisses in dog language. We have no lips, so we
can't really give kisses, but we can lick.
I lick the other dogs in our family, i lick the people i live with and i
also lick the cats.
Because my tongue is so big and the cats are so small they are all wet when
i lick them. But they do like it. They even come and ask me to lick them.
I heard you are not really feeling too well? I'll send you lots of love and
lick your hands and legs very gently.
your huge furry friend from Canada
More Greetings for Simon
Thanks to Fredrik in Sweden(!) and Amy and Michael in Ann Arbor for their assistance in turning each greeting into a little Web page.
62. From Connie Boudens of Ann Arbor, Michigan
61. From Julie, Margot, and Nathan Lautens of Toronto, Canada
60. From Ian to Simon from the First Unitarian Camp-Out on July 24, 2004
59. From the Beaton Family of Park City (and formerly Kalamazoo)
58. From Parker in Maine, again!
53. From Julia and Matt, vacationing in California
52. From Christie, Jerry, Ben, and Grace of Ann Arbor on vacation in Alaska
51. From Grann and Granddad in Oberlin, Ohio
50. From the New England Aquarium, courtesy of Michele Williams
49. From Paul, Marta, Sam (and Zebra, Dragonfly, real Bear and stuffed Bear) in Ann Arbor, Michigan
48. From the Hopkins Family in New York State
47. From the Hamermeshes of Ann Arbor
46. From From Mark Weber and Amber Dimkoff, in an undisclosed location!
45. From Corien Bennink, a Web fan in the Netherlands
44. From From the Boyse-Peacor Family in Ann Arbor
43. From the Chalmers Family, Web Fans in Australia
42. From Colleen and Kaitlyn August, Web fans in Australia
41. From Dena and Zachary Makey, Web fans in Arizona
40. From the Bishop Family in Salt Lake City, Utah
39. From Quentin Smith, currently traveling in Germany with a picture from Indiana
38. From Parker in Maine, a Web fan
37. From Joanna, Jeff, and Benjamin Krauss in Massachussetts
36. From Martha Hiat in Maine
35. From Dr. Sarah Friebert in Akron, Ohio
34. From the Elder Family, formerly of Oberlin, Ohio, and now from all over
33. From Karen, Martha, Theo and Dash in Massachussetts
32. From Patrick Flynn, a Web fan in Wichita, Kansas
31. From Lee Ellington and Elliot in Salt Lake City, Utah
30. From From Katherine, Darryl and the Folks at Michigan Business School and Org Psych
29. From the Stepanek Family in Leonding, Austria (this time with Catrin)
28. From the Lilibeth Family, Web fans
27. From Leonie and Mia Friedrich in Canada
26. From Sandy Simon and Family in Ann Arbor, MI
25. From the Burger Family in New York State
23. From the Williams Family in Oakland, California
22. From the Knoebel Family in Maennerdorf, Switzerland
21. From the Budd Family in Manchester, England
20. From the Winsor Family in Ann Arbor, Michigan
19. From the Stepanek Family in Leonding, Austria
18. From Irene Judmayer in Linz, Austria
17. From the Schwartz/Kuenzler Family in Frauenfeld, Switzerland
16. From the Tabbutt Family of Olympia, Washington (and elsewhere)
15. From Vickie and Erin in Texas, Web Fans
14. From the Hoetker Family in Illinois
13. From the Persons Family in Fort Worth, Texas
12. From Jennifer Wolf and Family in Ann Arbor, Michigan
11. From Susie Parker, a Web fan
10. From Susan Hartman and Family in Ann Arbor, Michigan
9. From Blan Murphy in Dublin, Ireland
8. From Anthony and Edie Robbins in Ann Arbor, Michigan
7. From the Longsworth Family of Oberlin, Ohio
6. From Linda Britt and the Kids at Linda's House in Ann Arbor, Michigan
5. From the Schoonmaker Family of Oberlin, Ohio
4. From the Sheon/Krislov Family in Ann Arbor
3. From the Obstfelds in Irvine, California
2. From Dotty Seiter in S. Hampton, Massachussetts
1. From Carol Schewe Roan in Wisconsin