RE: libldap.dll on Microsoft's TCP/IP-32 stack - success anyone?

Steve Rothwell (sgr@oak.rs.itd.umich.edu)
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 09:21:47 -0400

this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. Contact your
mail administrator for information about upgrading your reader to a version
that supports MIME.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BBB5C3.4F5EE590

Have you tried any other apps that use libldap.dll and/or have you tried the
debug binaries and looked at the output?