[Re] We need ldap on IBM/MVS

Martin Ireland (pwipmsi@gov.ab.ca)
Fri, 31 May 1996 10:53:25 -0600

Andreas,
I don't have a client yet, but would also like one. The current source
distribution of LDAP could be ported to MVS quite quickly as you can use the
Windows socket protocol unchanged on MVS. A command line DOS-like application
could be put behind some ISPF panels?

Martin
From: A.Tillner@stgl.sel.alcatel.de
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 10:17:36 +0200
Subject: We need ldap on IBM/MVS
To: ldap@umich.edu

Hallo,

my name is Andreas Tillner, from Alcatel SEL AG, Stuttgart.
We want to develop, for example an Telefonbook-Application, that based on X.500 .
We use the ldap-Stack for different plattforms ( VMS, Windows NT, AIX, DigitalUnix ).
Now my Question:
We are searching for an ldap-Client for IBM/MVS 5.22 with IBM TCP/IP 3.1 .

Do you know someone who have this Software?

regarts

A.Tillner