Re: does a whois-to-ldap gateway exist?

David L Miller (dlm@cac.washington.edu)
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 15:53:18 -0800 (PST)

Pine doesn't currently support LDAP, and we haven't decided which
directory service(s) to support, but we are planning to do something
at some point. We've kind of been hoping for a "winner" to emerge by
the time we get to that point... ;)

|\ | |\/| David L. Miller dlm@cac.washington.edu (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ | | Software Engineer, Pine Development Team (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA