Re: ldapd or slapd for WFW

Tim Howes (tim@umich.edu)
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 13:58:57 -0500

> From: Tony Gahlinger <tgahling@library.uwaterloo.ca>
> To: ldap@umich.edu

> We have need for either daemon, but esp. the latter, for use in several
> small Windows for Workgroup environments.
>
> Has anyone tried to build these on Windows 3.x platforms? Any pointers
> would be much appreciated.

We've wanted to port slapd to Windows NT for a while now, but we
haven't gotten around to it. We've had other requests for this, but
I don't know of anybody else actively working on it. We have no
plans, and I know of nobody with plans, to port to regular Windows.

The client side, of course, works under Windows already. -- Tim