Re: ldap access from scripting languages

Eric Douglas (eric_douglas@csufresno.edu)
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 17:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still around... I just haven't been able to devote any more time to
X.500 DUA's at the moment. I have seen (briefly) the enhancements that
Roland has made to DUAPerl, and I think that they are fine. If I get back
to DUAPerl, I will probably add that same functionality that Roland has,
but possibly in a different way. Until then, if you require the
functionality that Roland has added, I encourage you to use his version.

Also, the last DUAPerl distribution was labelled as "Alpha". It has
worked fairly well, and I would consider it stable software, if used as
advertised.

Thanks,

--douglas

Eric W. Douglas, Systems Programmer Email: eric_douglas@csufresno.edu
Computing, Communications, and Media Services Phone: +1 209-278-3923
California State University, Fresno Fax: +1 209-278-4660